Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Nostagic moments I use to sit on the culvert besides the way , and I was so happy to see an youngster drop by me and ask me …. my well wishes and, he share me his time a lot with me. I wonder looking at him some time when he descend from his bike , very rarely , other wise he use to sit on the bike by supporting his leg… I was a poor child in my teen , playing alone on the road in front of my small house. He was young & enthusiastic and I saw him always with laughter and etiquette with ritual marks on his forehead, where as me always in a same trouser… if I couldn’t see him coming.. my mother use to twitter me, da… your kannan in coming .. and I run for him.. .....................................................................A tsunami came and it took me away to the metro and again the second wave drift me to middle east. But he was so burly and based , nothing touched him. God blessed him for his compassion& vigor ever. He became like an oak tree with roots deep aground him, the branches sheltering many birds, there are joy around him…. And me, I find some relief on the other shore, become strong and well but by the time I look back home I find that I am a looser. I literally lost everything I like. My mother is far away from me , am a stranger to my folks now. what I have is some count of bread in my basket.......................... God blessed me too . other wise how could I stand erect alone in the dessert. Now I started ploughing up my land in native to nurture a tree atleast not an oak which can be useful to few lives and children paly around me and the loving clouds showers on me , they will create a dew pond near me and I will shed an acorn into it, to see the ripples calling me feel cool........................... I am nostalgic as I saw him today

No comments:

Gann Date combination for Nifty from 7511 bottom on 24.march 2020

 Gann Dates falling  from the bottom 7511 on 24/3/2020