Wednesday, March 12, 2008

BEAR TRAP

Although trading above 89 month EMA is a bullish condition, the concern is it is trading below 34 EMA for a longer time now..Any single minute sensex trading below 15684 is a sign to further fall. a beartrap spread today.. bse was trading near 16700

Now the morning is quite interesting. I find nearly 83 persons add me in their friends list in yahoo since I started my postings last dec: and surprisingly most of them are tip sellers broke house employees and they pump their msges and calls. Actually I thought that some of them add me in expectations of calls or tips which I am unlikely to produce. What ever I find as a good tips will be posted in all forums I am interested in. but some time due to time constrain it wont be ready an then I post it in my personal forum, which any one can access. My job schedule is changed and I must go now. Bye Inflation data above 5% Inflation based on the wholesale price index rose 5.02% in the 12 months to 23 February 2008, higher than the previous week's rise of 4.89%, government data showed on Friday, 7 March 2008. The annual inflation rate was 6.20% during the corresponding week of the previous year. padiyara

No comments:

Gann Date combination for Nifty from 7511 bottom on 24.march 2020

 Gann Dates falling  from the bottom 7511 on 24/3/2020